Welcome to The Little Schnauzery

We are an Arizona Schnauzer Rescue foster home with two parents, three kids, a schnauzer and most of the time a foster dog. Read about the rescued dogs and our experiences with them in this blog.
Please consider adopting or fostering a rescued schnauzer.
http://www.azschnauzer.org/

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Puppy Pants

Another returning to the system schnauzer. She is a schnauzer mix (we can't figure out the non-schnauzer part) and very much a puppy. I can never remember her name so I just call her puppy pants.
She was too much trouble for her new home and they had to give her back to Schnauzer Rescue. This one is pure puppy energy! We had forgotten just how much energy puppies have!!! We have been working on the basics with her. Sit, stay, no jumping, no chewing, no biting, no, no no... (when I say "we" I mean my wife ok?).
Don't get me wrong about this one. She is a sweetheart and wants to please, but she is very much in her puppy phase right now.



Another problem has been allergies. Since she is not pure schnauzer, I do react to her like I do other dogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment