Welcome to The Little Schnauzery

We are an Arizona Schnauzer Rescue foster home with two parents, three kids, a schnauzer and most of the time a foster dog. Read about the rescued dogs and our experiences with them in this blog.
Please consider adopting or fostering a rescued schnauzer.
http://www.azschnauzer.org/

Thursday, March 22, 2012

New Camera

I purchased a new (point and shoot) camera and have been trying to work out some kinks with it.  I have been fighting with some auto focus and shutter speed settings, but here are some fun results. 
I think I need to stop proudly using my max zoom lens and get out into the middle of the yard for better clarity.


Obi, our alpha dog enjoying the perfect morning
Puppy does what mamma does (grazing)


RAWR!  (I WISH this was in perfect focus)


Bella in profile


Sleepyheart

No comments:

Post a Comment