Welcome to The Little Schnauzery

We are an Arizona Schnauzer Rescue foster home with two parents, three kids, a schnauzer and most of the time a foster dog. Read about the rescued dogs and our experiences with them in this blog.
Please consider adopting or fostering a rescued schnauzer.
http://www.azschnauzer.org/

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Adoption Days

Last weekend our family attended a big pet adoption and blessing day.  Here are some random pictures from our wanderings.  Look at all those hopeful faces! 

AZ Schnauzer Rescue Booth

Akita?

Our foster dog Annie, working her "adopt me" face.  She found a home and will be moving out in a couple of weeks!

Blessing of the animals

I was surprised to see several Cavalier King Charles Spaniels

Giant Schnauzer, not loving the heat

Harvey :-)

"Take me home" eyes anyone?

Great Pyrenees


Brittany Spaniel

St. Bernard

Mini-Schnauzer

1 comment:

  1. Gosh I love dogs....I want a big rehabilitation center like Ceasar just so I can have a giant pack of dogs!

    ReplyDelete