Welcome to The Little Schnauzery

We are an Arizona Schnauzer Rescue foster home with two parents, three kids, a schnauzer and most of the time a foster dog. Read about the rescued dogs and our experiences with them in this blog.
Please consider adopting or fostering a rescued schnauzer.
http://www.azschnauzer.org/

Sunday, September 18, 2011

Tennessee Carter

This puppy came all the way over from Tennessee.  He was found abandoned, skinny and matted.  Our whole family fell in love with him right away.  His personality reminded us very much of Jayden (George). 
He only stayed with us for a week before moving in with his new family in Flagstaff.
His family was very excited to pick him up and I know they will all be better off for the adoption.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness, what a face! If I'd seen him earlier I would have begged you to give him to me! He and George would be quite a pair!

    ReplyDelete